We are open for submissions now.
We’re interested in all sorts of poems, including audio, visual and video poetry. We are intrigued by poetry that stretches off the page and intersects with other formats, but it has to stand on its own as a poem so text needs to be included. But most of all, make it break our hearts or surprise us.
To submit poetry, send 3 poems and a bio or short blurb on your work to email@example.com with SUBMISSION in the subject line. We read all submissions and will try to reply right away.
If you are a visual artist and want your work considered for publication, send up to 3 images and a bio or short blurb in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ART SUBMISSION in the subject line.
- We only accept submissions via email.
- We do not consider previously published work.
- Submissions should contain 1-3 poems or images.
- Submit your poems as a Word Document, no PDFs.
- While we prefer no simultaneous submissions, it happens. So let us know through email as soon as possible if your work is picked up elsewhere.
- We strive to respond to submissions within 10 days. If you have not heard from us in 60 days, feel free to inquire about the status of your submission.
- If you’ve submitted to SNAP! Poetry Review in the past, or if you’ve been published in our journal before, you are welcome to submit your work again.
Thanks! Look forward to reading your work.